ABOUT OUR WHISKEY WOOD
For centuries American Oak has been the ideal wood for making whiskey barrels. Oak is extremely durable and provides the unique characteristics required for storing bourbon. We found the same to be true in our watches.
Whiskey / Espresso$299.00 Email me when available
WOOD ORIGIN : KENTUCKY, USA
our Whiskey Barrel Wood comes from Kentucky, home of america’s spirit–bourbon. these reclaimed american oak barrels were onced used to store bourbon for up to 4 years.
HELP CHANGE LIVES ONE WATCH AT A TIME!
JIM BEAM BLACK WATCH FEATURES
• Limited Edition, Numbered 500 Units
• Official Jim Beam® Branded Watch
• Miyota 8215 Automatic Movement
• 21 Jewels, 40 Hours Power Reserve
• 316L Stainless Steel Case & Links
• Reclaimed Jim Beam® Bourbon Barrel Wood
Jim Beam Black Kit
The JIM BEAM BLACK and ORIGINAL GRAIN design collaboration was inspired by features found in bourbon barrels. It’s an honor to create 500 limited edition timepieces hand-crafted with recalaimed Jim Beam® Bourbon Barrel Wood
GENTLEMAN’S KIT INCLUDES
• Certificate of Authenticity, Numered 1/500
• Original Grain Branded Flask
• Premium Italian Leather Band
• Link Removal Tool & Band Removal Tool
• Branded Wood Emblem from Jim Beam Barrels