WRIGLEY FIELD™ LEATHER
44MM SWISS QUARTZ WITH LEATHER BAND
$495ADD TO CART
- Limited Edition, Numbered 1 - 2016.
- Swiss Made Ronda 5020 Quartz Chronograph
- Made with reclaimed wood from the 1930’s
- Wrigley Field™ wooden seats.
- Italian Leather Band.
A tribute of the highest caliber, Original Grain has proudly created A Timepiece of History, a stunningly unique watch built with Reclaimed Wrigley Field Wooden Seats.
It’s more than a Timepiece - It’s a Piece of Time™.
Made with Reclaimed Wrigley Field Stadium™ Wooden Seats.Read More
No two watches are the same.
We’ve kept the original paint, patina, and color variations from each piece of the history-rich wood.
- WOOD MATERIAL Original Wrigley Field Wooden Seats
- MOVEMENT Swiss Ronda Quartz 5020 Chronograph
- GLASS COVER Sapphire Crystal
- CASE MATERIAL Stainless Steel
- CASE PLATING Brushed Silver
- CASE SIZE 44mm
- BRACELET TYPE Stainless Steel
- STRAP TYPE Premium Full Grain Blue Leather (red stitching)
- BAND WIDTH 24mm
- DIAL COLORCubs Blue Sunburst
Look up “loyalty” in the dictionary and you’ll see a Cubs fan. For 108 years your patience was tested, yet you never budged. With a World Series Championship now yours, you deserve the ultimate victory lap. Savor this moment with a timepiece you’ll cherish forever.
There’s no place in the world like “The Friendly Confines.” The oldest park in the National League is in a class of its own. Decades of day baseball. The ivy-covered brick wall. The 7th inning sing-alongs. From 1914 to today, Wrigley Field’s lore rivals that of baseball itself.
From the humble beginnings in 1870 to the Promised Land in 2016, no other team has a carved out a history like this. Banks. Santo. Williams. Sandberg. Maddux. The list of legends runs deeper than Lake Michigan. Sure, the number of titles can be counted on one hand, but there’s never been a bond like the one between Chicago and its beloved Cubs.