WOOD ORIGIN : EASTERN USA
TMAPLE IS BEST KNOWN FOR ITS BRIGHT FALL COLOR AND FOR BEING THE PRIMARY SOURCE OF DELICIOUS MAPLE SYRUP. INGRAINED IN THE AMERICAN CULTURE, IT’S THE WOOD CHOICE FOR BOWLING PINS, BOWLING ALLEYS, & BASEBALL BATS INTRODUCED TO THE MLB IN 1998.
HELP CHANGE LIVES ONE WATCH AT A TIME!
With the distinct contrast of matte black stainless steel and American Maplewood links, this watch embodies the lifestyle of Southern California. Wear this one with confidence knowing that you're bound to catch someone's eye from across the room.
10 Trees Planted for Every Watch Sold!
- American Maple Wood
- Hardened Mineral Crystal Glass (Scratch Resistant)
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Band and Case
- Japanese Miyota Citizen Quartz Movement
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp
- Water Resistant Case (See FAQ)
- Adjustable to fit most any wrist
- Diameter (including wooden bezel): 43mm (1.7")
- Thickness: 11mm (0.45")
- Length: 230mm (9")
- Width: 24mm (1")
- 0.15kg or 5oz
- All Natural Inlaid Maplewood Bezel and Links
- Matte Black 316L Stainless Steel
- Mineral Crystal Glass Cover
- Japanese Miyota Quartz Movement
- Water Resistant (Splash Proof, see FAQ)
- Double Locking Fold-Over Clasp
- Diameter (including wooden bezel): 47mm
- Width: 24mm
DISCOVER OUR “EXOTIC” MAPLE WOODA HAND-CRAFTED WOOD COLLECTION
Our American Maplewood closes the gap between the coasts of the U.S.A. Our wood has been sustainably sourced from "The East" but was designed to embody the Southern California lifestyle.
Combining the Maple cream color with matte black steel is as perfect as the contrast of yin & yang. This watch will surely stand out from the rest of your collection!
- • HAND-CRAFTED WOOD AND STEEL
- • FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- • DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA